Flat Back Nail Art Glue On Rhinestones / Non Hotfix Rhinestones
Item Name: Non Hot Fix Rhinestones
Material: Crystal Glass
Color: Black Diamond,black, crystal clear, crystal AB,blue,green,siam,rose,pink,yellow,violet,gold,silver.ect
Facets: 6~20 cut
Technique: Glue On, Non Hotfix
The Back: Silver Foiling
Condition: High Quality and Brand New
Grade: AAA, MC
Use: Bags, Garment, Nail Art, Shoes, Cell Phone, Box, Pen, Furniture, Greeting Cards, etc Stone Size Size in mm Facets Packing Details Net Weight ss4 1.5-1.7mm 6 1440pcs(10gross)/Bag 6.8g ss5 1.7-1.9mm 6 1440pcs(10gross)/Bag 8.2g ss6 1.9-2.1mm 8 1440pcs(10gross)/Bag 10.2g ss8 2.3-2.5mm 8 1440pcs(10gross)/Bag 17.3g ss10 2.7-2.9mm 10 1440pcs(10gross)/Bag 20.6g ss12 3.0-3.2mm 10 1440pcs(10gross)/Bag 36.1g ss16 3.8-4.0mm 12 1440pcs(10gross)/Bag 55.8g ss20 4.8-5.0mm 14 1440pcs(10gross)/Bag 89.3g ss30 6.3-6.5mm 16 288pcs(2gross)/Bag 65.5g ss34 7.0-7.2mm 18 288pcs(2gross)/Bag 38.7g ss40 8.35-8.65mm 20 144pcs(1gross)/Bag 71.4g
Color Chart for your reference:
Flat Back Non-Hotfix (NHF) Rhinestone :
They are loose crystal components with platinum foiling on the back (mirrored), which have a flat underside, they can be applied with glue (such Gem Tac glue) to different materials and very easy to glue onto virtually any material, available in a wide range of colours, shapes and size. These are perfect for adding that sparkle to fashion clothing and wedding dresses, mobile phones, nail art, greeting cards or other decorative items !
(Never use Super Glue or Hot Glue to set Rhinestones, it will change the colour of the foil backing, for nail art we recommend nail glue)
How to apply with glue: Place glue spots onto the fabric in whatever patterns you want. The glue spots must be smaller than the rhinestone you are using, the glue should just come around the rhinestone edge. You want to glue the rhinestone glass edge to the fabric, not just the back of the rhinestone.
Non Hotfix Rhinestones Application Instructions:
1. Place stencil on garment and use sticky tape to avoid stencil from moving.
2. Place glue spots onto the fabric in whatever patterns you want about 10 - 20 at a time and apply more spots later so the glue will not dry out before you apply all the rhinestones. The glue spots must be smaller than the rhinestones you are using, the glue should just come around the rhinestone edge. You want to glue the rhinestone glass edge to the fabric, not just the back of the rhinestone but if the glue slightly come out of the edge its ok as Gem Tac dries clear.
3. Before you place rhinestones on the glue spots leave about 20 seconds for the glue to settle on the surface, then it will be easier to place rhinestones on.
4. Leave for 3 hours before removing stencil.
Please note : After applied please leave for 24 hours before wash, during this period, handle the fabric with care.
This is to help you with laundering Non hot fix rhinestone garments, this components and design are washable.
1. Turn the garment inside out and wash in cold or warm water on gentle cycle and use a soft wash bag to protect the crystals.
2. Washing with light weight garments.
3. Dryer on low heat or air dry. Allow garment to cool before turning right side out or the best is to line dry.
Highly advised to hand-wash any items with glued rhinestones.