Japanese style Hap-40 Steel kitchen chef knife Sandiron wood handle meat chopper knife free shipping 28
Blade Material: Imported Japanese Hap-40 Steel Blade Length: 210MM, 240MM (Double-bevel left & right edge) Handle Material: Sand Iron Wood Handle Hardness Rockwell C scale: 65 HRC, carbon content of 1.33% Sharpness Degree : 6.0-8.0N
Unique Selling Point:
1.Unrivaled Performance :an ultra sharp Hap-40 Japanese super steel cutting core at 65 Rockwell hardness: A perfect combination of sharpness and toughness.
It can be used for more than 10 years,Do not need to sharpen. Not easy to crack edge.
2. "Drop Pouring Water Edging" method makes our knives’ flexibility and corrosion resistance , Service life of knife can be extended 2-3 times longer than traditional edged knives, .
3.Vacuum Heat Treatment and -80°hardening Treatment ,promote knife blade 1-2 degree hardness, improve knives’ toughness and rust resistance greatly;
4.Using Japanese blue diamond polishing powder,Knife surface is more grace.
5. Handle Engineered to Perfection: Ultra-premium Sand Iron Wood handle is high grade with life-long durability.
Full-tang handle , Carefully hand polished, the ergonomic handle shape is engineered for superior hand control, agility and comfort. Non-slip grip.
- Gift Box Packing.
- Ideal gift for home cooks & professional chef.
- Perfectly utility Butcher’s knife for fish/meat/vegetable/fruit’s separating, cutting.
1, Factory director with 40 Years’ High grade kitchen & outdoor knives making experience.
2, Fine raw material sourced from Sweden,Japan,Germany,USA to guarantee quality of knife.
3, Using Japanese technology,Unique Edging and Heat-treatment ways. Knife is more sharp and durable.
4, Strong design ability.One of our knives was collected by magazine in USA.
5, Wüsthof,Zwilling Twin, World Kitchen,OMEGA are our OEM clients. You can know that our quality is stable.
1. Please keep it away from children.
2. Please don\'t keep the edge and point of knife aim to people.
3. Please don\'t catch the knife by hand when the knife drop down.
4. Please clean and dry the knife after using, and place it to the dry place.
5. The blade is very sharp, please don\'t use finger to test its sharpness.
|I ordered 210mm blade length, received 240mm, which I then changed my mind towards and now prefer. Ending up doubly-happy :D *Take note: millimeter numbers are misaligned! "240mm" measures 210mm; "210mm" must be ~180mm|